Monday, September 14, 2009

MY Opinion on the VMA mess!

Look i know EVERYONE is bloggin/tweetin about this STILL and as much as i do it all the time, i hate to jump all over that band wagon. But not only is Kanye a douche he is a HIPOCRITE. Not just with what he did.... i am MORE mad at his MESS of an apology! I mean what the fuck was that!? I truly dont classify that drunk ass blog as an apology! he is complaining about how taylors music is not pop so shouldnt when best pop vid, thats an insult, she makes popular music, for the people. and the PEOPLE voted for her. kanye, you are so fuckin vote or die all democratic and shit yet YOU are the one that doesnt pay attention to the votes. that shit had NOTHING to do with you. you are such a ridiculous human being.
UGH!


OKay lets talk about Gaga!
Is she a man or not!? She is not denying it or approving. we have all seen the video and there is def some extra skin there, ball sack or not. so is it a cock!? did yall see that outfit last night?! i mean trust me a pro tranny like her could tuck if she had to. its just skin and veins when u think about it! I am somewhat thinking its a publicity stunt she did herself!?!?! haha DESPERATE. But i love her hot tranny self, she is my best friend!
and hell ya for thankin god and the gays! love ya girl/boy!


and beyonce, u are one clever snazzy CLASSY bitch. and u have a great waxer : )




one more thing... did anyone notice J LOs PISSED OFF look when eminem won that award!? did he piss her off with a song or somethin!? WTF!!!!!!!
i sawed it!!!


k bye bitches loves ya mean it. xoxo.

below is kanyes "apology"


"I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment