Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I wish life WAS like Repo: The Genetic Opera. It would definately fish out the people in the world who need to be taken care of. So today I went to my moms. I picked up dinner from Yo Burrito which was REALLY DELICIOUS. And we watched the movie Heavenly Creatures with Kate Winslet. It was Kate Winslets film debut! And she was really amazing! The movie was good. And it was REALLY twisted towards the end which was not expected. Wow. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a REALLY good book. Im half way done! I usually dont like reading but this is changing that. Tomorrow im watching the 1974 film version of The Great Gatsby. I have to read the book for English. So hopefully I can parallel it! I better not fuck up anymore! Im tired of being a failure! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment