Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I do NOT think my standards are TOO high. I just want a man who has a car, and if he doesn't to live within a five mile radius of me. I want a man who realizes I am really weird and thinks its the cutest thing ever. I want a man who likes M.I.A. but not as much as I do. Like half as much as I do. I want a man who will bring me tacos anytime I crave them! Because yall know sometimes I cant fight my cravings! I want a man who has hairy legs. I want a man who is very moderate when it comes to politics. I want a man who is very sure of himself. I already have enough confusion. I want a man with supportive parents, but this one is not a must. I want a man who gets along with my father. I want a man who would be a great father. I want a man who is a movie buff but not a snob about it. I want a man who sends me random i love you texts. I want a man who tips well at restaurants. I want a man who picks me out cute outfits. I want a man who holds me in his arms while Im watching tv, so softly that I think I am asleep because it feels like a dream. I want a man with a deep voice. I want a man who likes mushrooms on his pizza. IS ALL THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?! peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment