Wednesday, December 2, 2009

past immaturity is rather hilarious looking back

HAHA out of nowhere i just rememebered something REALLY immature but in a way mature that i did a while ago when my mother and i were fighting. it was over the summer, and we got in a huge fight during are bimonthly lunch and she dropped me off at my house and told me not to talk to her again, etc, blah blah blah, and she kept on sending me the STUPIDEST facebook messages with cheesy ass videos. one was like god bless the broken road and it was i guess supposed to be so touching that i know longer thought she was a cunt anymore or something? instead i just realized i could send her a video back....




AHHHAHAHAHHAHAH i know that is SO immature but now looking back at it i cannot stop laughing! I mean it was a MUCH better alternative to me just calling her a stupid fucking bitch or something... coz i would never do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment